Looking to become a co-host (Bern - Switzerland)

Looking to become a co-host (Bern - Switzerland)

Hello! I am looking to become a co-host since my Airbnb business is going so well and I believe I have a unique touch and an eye for detail that all my guests love.

If anyone in Switzerland, preferably around Bern is interested, inbox me. Thank you. Z

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Zahia5,

I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts in need of a Co-host 😊.

I hope this helps.

Quincy  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hey! Thank you for ur help, much appreciated. I will check it out now.

Take care

Z

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You're welcome @Zahia5

Good luck! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

HI there. I have a relatively large property which is practically below the Dorneck castle with a private walking/biking part connecting to it. I would love to have some one professionally manage it.  Let me know if anyone is interested in this project.    Email me at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Angels20
Level 1
Amazonas, Brazil

Dear Zahia,

I am from Vietnam, my hotel name's Ha Giang Hotel Sapa (Khách Sạn Hà Giang Sapa) is a botique and popular hotel in Sapa Vietnam, It is ideally situated in the peaceful centre area of Sapa, next to the Sapa Church Stone. The location allows you to easily explore and enjoy the fascinating small town of Sapa, while at the same time soak up and immerse yourself in the beauty and culture of the local minority people and their traditions. It is also the perfect base for the many amazing treks available in the area.

May we become co-host on Airbnb?

Thanks for your copporation.