Low season effects at Urgup , Göreme , Cappadocia - Turkey

Answered!

Low season effects at Urgup , Göreme , Cappadocia - Turkey

Hello,

I started to rent my 2 houses in Cappadocia via Airbnb.

However, it is almost impossible to get reservation requests in low season. In addition to these, the fact that there are more hotels (large and small volumes) in the advertisements reduces our business even more. It is very difficult for us to compete with them in this respect in regions with such a high density of hotels. Moreover, even if your property fully fulfills all its responsibilities when viewed in the first place, you cannot get reservations by being shown behind. In addition, hotels enter more than one user and more than one advertisement for a room, causing unfair competition and creating advertisement pollution. We want this issue to be fixed immediately. I'm curious about your opinions and suggestions.

@AirListing-Management0  #urgup #goreme #uchisar #cappadocia #nevsehir #hotairballoons 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nermin22 Many people find there is a lot of competition for guests and many markets are over supplied particularly in low season. There is little that can be done other than make a realistic budget and, if short term rental doesn't make money, either rent for a longer term or sell the properties.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nermin22 Many people find there is a lot of competition for guests and many markets are over supplied particularly in low season. There is little that can be done other than make a realistic budget and, if short term rental doesn't make money, either rent for a longer term or sell the properties.