Mexican RFC registration problems.

Simon104
Level 2
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Mexican RFC registration problems.

I have been trying since October 2020 to register my RFC with Airbnb.
We operate a small boutique hotel thru Airbnb, 8 rooms, about 2,000 5 star reviews, a five year history with Airbnb.

We have a Mexican corporation, we have money paid into our Mexican corporate bank account.
I am unable, and have been for over a year been unable to enter our RFC information into our account.

We have been unable to get any support on this matter from either AirBnb in US or in Mexico, other than their usual refering you to articles that neither address the problem or point to a solution.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, or found a solution????
Am at my wits end (well who isn't dealing with Airbnb support!)

Anyone got any clues?

17 Replies 17

I recommend reaching out to Airbnb's customer support through various channels such as email, phone, or social media. Provide them with specific details about your situation, including the length of time you've been experiencing the issue and the unsuccessful attempts to resolve it. Additionally, consider seeking assistance from local Airbnb representatives in Mexico who may be more familiar with the Calcular RFC registration process. Persistence and clear communication with Airbnb support are key in resolving such issues.

please visit my page :**
**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

Mike983
Level 2
La Paz, Mexico

I was having problems registering my rfc on airbnb but just resolved it I hope.  I had been using the web site, which doesn't seem to allow registering for Mexico at all.  I asked airbnb support for assistance and they wanted me to select USA for country and put the RFC in a w8ben, which seemed like lunacy to me.  Why use an IRS form for this.  Anyway, in my stubbornness I eventually used the app on my phone instead and guess what?  Not only did it have the correct form for entering the rfc, but it was validated within an hour.  I don't know if any of this will help any of you but I figured it would be worthwhile posting in case it does.

I'm running into the same issue.  I can't seem to enter my CURP or RFC anywhere.  I've tried the website, the ios app, and the android app and it's the same thing.  I get this message when I try to add it on the tax page: "Tax info is not available for your country
We’ll let you know when this feature becomes available in the country where you host. Learn more about supported countries."