Missing Payouts

April325
Level 2
Texas, United States

Missing Payouts

Is anyone else experiencing missing payouts. I have current guests that I have not received their payout for and can not seem to get help through chat or phone. I can’t get anyone through AirBnB to answer? The payout doesn’t show on either recent payouts or upcoming payouts. 

12 Replies 12
Sandra320
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

@Apri325 I’m having the same issue. Not only am I missing a payment it’s showing that I’m not owed a payment even though the people are in the house and you can see airbnb was paid by them  - it’s been 4 days still waiting - I’m getting the same runaround. I do have a case number.

@Sandra320 @I am having the same issue. I was able to speak to a live person yesterday only to be told it has been forwarded to the proper department. I couldn’t get any additional information including exactly what department it was being forwarded to. I was not given a case number. The payment just vanished. It does not show in “recent payouts” or “upcoming payouts” the guest checks out tomorrow and the next one arrives Thursday. 

@April325 @I am having the same issue. 

Sandra320
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

Vanished is a perfect word for what happened. This is the only business that I have ever encountered when I’ve had to reach out to Support that there is no follow up with an email or on the account that I have an open case. I’ve spoken to three people in three days and told the same thing. Actually one said he would call me back and he never did. The only saving grace I have is the case number I got from the first one because I wouldn’t hang up unless I got a case number

Sandra320
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

What they told me was oh this isn’t good. I’m so sorry. I’m going to escalate this to urgent. I’m going to escalate this to the appropriate department. I’m going to find the case manager and find out what happened. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Scary scary scary

Denice0
Level 10
Placitas, NM

Yes, it is scary and maddening.  I had this happen a couple of years ago.  Be persistent!

Same issue here. Not happy. 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@April325 @Sandra320 @Tom-and-Eileen0 @Sylvia216 

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you for highlighting the problem with your payments showing in your Transaction History (for payouts July 18-20th).

The Payments team identified the issue and I'm pleased to say it is now fixed.

If you visit your Transaction History page you should now see the payment rescheduled and it will be on its way to you shortly. 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Liv

Liv please advice: I have chosen western union method and fixed min. amount. My earning reached that amount and it still in upcoming payouts, nothing happens already second day. please give me advice is it normal ? min amount was reached on Friday probably upcoming payouts will be released Monday? due to weekend?

Thank you.  The issue has been resolved.  Waiting to see how the next payout turns out.

Eileen

Michael5070
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

It's good to see the missing payout issue has been resolved for some hosts. I have been calling and messaging Airbnb since early July. Here is the latest in a long line of messages to Airbnb:  

I have been waiting forty-seven days for a definitive response to my July 13 phone call regarding the missing $543 payout for a July 1 check-in. I have messaged and called Airbnb numerous times since then, to no avail. The reservation code is HMKR4ZHHDC. It's been over eight weeks since I should have received my money. I also have two more issues that I have asked you to resolve. You have not contacted me regarding these either. I received an incorrect payout amount for a July 10 check-in. That code is HM9JNJ2QP2. The payout should have been $931, but was only $892. Airbnb owes me another $39 for that reservation. And finally, when will I receive my $80.03 Covid compensation? Airbnb owes me over $660!

Ajeet1
Level 2
Jaipur, India

Namaste 

i am did not receive my payouts since sep. 2017 to till 0ct 2018  for more then 70 reservation then my listing got unlisted . for this i have been connecting with costumer care over 100 times but they were not helpful to resolve my payout issue . Airbnb owes me INR 1,28,473

Any suggestion to resolve the issue will be so much helpful