Missing payments

Tafra0
Level 2
Lokva Rogoznica, Croatia

Missing payments

Hi, I am facing similar issues like other hosts regarding missing payouts. One of the payments in May was processed but others(there are already couple of them) from June and July are still not processed. In upcoming payments tab there is an estimated arrival date which is past due long time ago, but I did not get any payments. I contacted support team couple of times by chat and phone but they just keep closing my message threads and not resolving any of them.
This behavior is strange because I’ve never had this kind of issues with ABB. @Quincy Please could you escalate this issue to someone to finally resolve it. Thanks in advance

Grgo Tafra

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tafra0, thanks for the tag! I've passed this on to the team for you already. I was told that someone from the support team is looking into this for you. Hopefully, this will be resolved for you as soon as possible! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Tafra0
Level 2
Lokva Rogoznica, Croatia

@Quincy thank you for quick reply and assistance, hope it will be resolved soon. 

regards

Grgo

Tafra0
Level 2
Lokva Rogoznica, Croatia

@Quincy My issue with missing payments in not resolved yet I am really started to worry if I will ever get my hard earned money. I am hosting until 2014 and never had this kind of problems. I am urging you again to look more closely at this issue and please contact me if you find something out. Thanks in advance 

Grgo