Missing payout for 3 weeks!

Nanna5
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

Missing payout for 3 weeks!

Hi all. 

I have been an airbnb host for thr past 5 year but in the end of June I am missing a payout from airbnb, confirmation code HMFN9ZXE4S.  Which airbnb claimed to have sent it on the 27th June. Till now I have NOT received the payout. 

I have spent hours contacting airbnb, then being ping ponged between my own bank and airbnb. My bank says they have not received it but airbnb insisted they have sent it. Airbnb kept sending me all these standard templates of responses but none of them really solve my issue. It is really frustrating!! 

Have other hosts experienced the same? How did you resolve it? Should I contact a lawyer or some agency for help? 

Kind regards. Nan 

1 Reply 1
Margarita605
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

I have been going through the same issue in this precise moment. Guest arrived on July 1st and Airbnb has not yet sent the money for that stay. I have been calling and messaging and the answer is inconslusive. They did say it is a error in their system, but that the technicall team will contact me, this has been the same answer since last Wednesday.
I am as frustrated as you and there is not a solution or clarity from the Airbnb team. I have two new bookings of guest arriving in the following weeks and I wonder if this will be solved by then.