Missing payouts

Answered!

Missing payouts

Hi everyone,

seems like some other folks here, I do also have an issue with receiving payments for past reservations. I'm constantly reaching out to AirBnb support, but every conversation ends up with "We are sending it to the appropriate department" and then nothing happens. It has been over 30 days that Airbnb is holding my payments. I only list one property, now for over a year and a half, and never had such an issue. Every time, the money was sent within a couple of hours.

I suspect that the issue began when I was sent a link to update my profile details. I did update it, and everything seems to be fine, but the payments are still in "Upcoming payments".

Could anyone from the community management please check out with the support team, about what is going on?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Bhumika,

the issue is now solved, after a month. Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it! 🙂

Pavel

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27

Hi @Piotr48,

May I ask what feedback did you get about your missing payout? As to my feedback:

Olga from Airbnb Support wrote me on Apr 28 that "Our technical team investigated your case and confirm that there was a technical glitch that your payout was not sent. We are working on it to release the payout. It can take few days."

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

These explanations are totaly contrary! This is really trustrating...

@Natalia1291 check your payout method. Yesterday I got an email that I need to update my bank account for whatever reason. I deleted it and added it again. It was approved within 3 hours and right after that I got an email that my missing payout was sent. 

Edit: just received the missing payout 

Thank you for the info! I am glad it worked for you, however it seems strange as you were only missing one payment (others after that one went through...)

Yeah, thankfully only one small payout, but it could have been worse. Last year I had missing payouts for entire month!

As for Airbnb support, they told me I need to wait 5-7 days before they hear back from Payoneer. 

Let me know how it goes with you.

My case was solved in the samy way as yours, it just took 12 more days for some reason 😉

Thanks again - I was good I am not the only one dealing with this issue 🙂

Hi @Piotr48,

I have similar issue, did you delete your all payouts completely and set up it again from the begging?

regards Michał 

Karen2471
Level 2
Humble, TX

I’m currently having the same issue. 
had a large group stay for 46

nights and they decided to end their reservation early which still had the same payout. 
I’ve called Airbnb everyday for about a month now and all they respond with is “Ill be escalating this case to a support ambassador who can better assist you” and they just message me asking for more details and close my case. Airbnb Support is no help!

@Karen2471 Karen a long term booking is paid per four weekly in a divided amount . So your first payment should have arrived one day after the guest booking began and subsequent payouts four weekly after that. If the guests leave before the bookings complete, then payment still does not fall due until the scheduled day , because it is drawn from the guests credit card on a schedule. ... H

I'm facing same a missing payout for a recent guest's 31-night booking. It's been two weeks since the guest's arrival, and I have not yet received the payout.

I've reached out to Airbnb's customer service multiple times, but unfortunately, I haven't received the assistance or resolution I need. Strangely, all my other payouts to the same bank account have been processed without any issues, except for this particular one. To make matters more urgent, this payout is the largest amount for the entire month.

any help adivse appreciated!

Dear Pavel,

How can you solved your issue? More than month my payout was sent, but I didn't receive my money yet. They investigated with processor and again nothing. My account is active so no problem from this side. I just receive such messages: 

Hi Fidan,
Thank you for your message.
Below information provided by our processor:
We regret to inform that we have received information from our partner bank that the trace process was unsuccessful on this case.
Despite the repeated requests to obtain credit confirmation on the payment in query, the correspondent bank has failed to formally respond.
We now would advise that the customer contacts the beneficiary bank directly in order to resolve this.
Above information was provided by our processor that your bank was unable to respond to trace request.
Please provide the Proof of documents provided to you and let your bank know that our processor has reached out to them multiple times regarding trace request for $300.70 issued on 24th June.

**[Name and some parts of private conversation hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

This is the reservation can see is in Pending to 6 aug and now is 10 september and Airbnb not pay :The Airbnb suport lie I talking to the Airbnb suport every day but they say every day we will pay and we will pay And now is more than 1 month .Airbnb stole this money now i dont now what can i dThis is the reservation can see is in Pending to 6 aug and now is 10 september and Airbnb not pay :The Airbnb suport lie I talking to the Airbnb suport every day but they say every day we will pay and we will pay And now is more than 1 month .Airbnb stole this money now i dont now what can i do.  o.  This is the reservation can see is in Pending to 6 aug and now is 10 september and Airbnb not pay :The Airbnb suport lie I talking to the Airbnb suport every day but they say every day we will pay and we will pay And now is more than 1 month .Airbnb stole this money now i dont now what can i do.  

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Charlotte1241
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am also missing a payout. I contacted the chat regarding this but was told I would receive information via email when resolved. I have had no news since two weeks ago.  I have already received a payout from this tenant so don't understand why this would be blocked.

Adam1939
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Likewise in here, missing a large payout for 15 nights. To be honest it’s the first time in the past year. Quite frustrating and the whole service might be questionable to me if it continues like that. 

Absolutely the clueless support team are making it worse. 

No idea why should I contact payoneer service my self as been requested from Airbnb ??? 

hopefully the community managers will step in and help us out somehow.