Nick1950
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Multi Level Rental Rate

Hi,

I have a rental that I'd like to offer to rent 2 ways:

1) Up to 6 people, Upstairs only, $195/night + $180 cleaning fee
2) From 7 to 12 people, whole house, $390/night + $340 cleaning fee

It's all one house, so no 'sharing' with anyone when renting just the upstairs, you just cannot access the downstairs. 

I've tried using the extra person rate adder, but I can't get the math to work correctly.  I'd just like to offer up to 6, rate 1, 7-12, rate 2.  I can even merge in the cleaning fee.

Is there a way to do this on AirBnB?

Thanks,

Nick

4 Replies 4
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Nick1950 

2 listings + share calendar

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Nick1950,

You can create two listings for the same space, but with different configurations and offerings.  Then link the calendars so a reservation on either listing will block the dates on the other listing.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I believe @Ricardo85 has posted the shortest complete answer to your question!  To add a little bit more, if the upper and lower parts of the house are truly separate with separate entrances, you could 3 listings: upper, lower and whole apartment.  If the two levels do not have separate entrances, then 2 listings would work as suggested.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Linda108,

I have two listings for both of my two bedroom apartments, and I lock off the second bedroom if guests choose to rent the one bedroom configuration.