NYC Registration number

Sofia-and-Leah0
Level 2
New York, NY

NYC Registration number

Hi everyone, 

Has anyone received a registration number from the mayor's office? After they contacted us we replied and followed up. Still nothing back from them. 

Has anyone else had any success getting a reply back? Shared contact information if you have it would be great! 

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sofia-and-Leah0 ! Welcome to the Community Center!

Did you receive any response from the concerned office since you posted?

I am also reaching out to a few Hosts who shared a similar situation earlier, if they've managed to find a solution or had any advice in this regards : @Carl9158 @Renato429 @Waldemar36 @Miriam927 .

You can also reach out to Local Hosts by joining a Local Host Club via this link : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs .

Hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Sofia-and-Leah0 Write back to the City, putting in the heading your Registration Number and in the body of the email include your Airbnb ID number for each of the rooms and tell them to link the two rooms to the above-referenced Registration Number 

Hi @Waldemar36 ,

Thank you so much for your answer. 

Do you mind sharing the email that you used to contact them because we replied to their email multiple times but we can not get an answer so I dont know if I should be using another email to contact them. If you can share it with me to see if we can finally reach out to them will be great. 

Also, I see that you mention it's only one registration number per host and I have two rooms in the same address, did you end up finding a solucion for that? Are you able to host short term now?

Thank you so much for your help, we really appreciate it!

Rewrite your correspondence.

Any correspondence to them must have the reference number in the heading.

Go back to the original email you got from them and click on the link for checking the status of your application. (I was trying to paste the link but it wouldn't paste)

Once you get a number for one of the rooms, you will have to get it linked to the other room by writing them and giving them the Airbnb ID #.  

We'll worry about linking the other room AFTER your get a number.

Kinna1
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi @Sofia-and-Leah0,

sorry you did not hear back yet. I got a response via email, it took about a month (it seems). unfortunately i didnt get good news. but I'm sure your response will arrive soon.

be sure to check your spam