No one book from me

Xinxin3
Level 1
Pasay, Philippines

No one book from me

hi guys! Hi every host in air bnb community 

I registered for hosting ,and two or three months down the road, I have yet to get a booking. Is there some criteria I failed to meet?

Looking forward from ur advice!

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Xinxin3 

Your place looks great but I am left wondering how you fit 6 people with only 2 beds?  Have you checked your pricing in comparison to similar listings?

Joëlle

Hi i Can provide extra king size matress if the client request. And the sofa is sofa bed 

Darren402
Level 3
London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom

Hi,

The obvious reason that you have received no bookings is that you are advertising a small one bedroom apartment as pet friendly accommodation for 6 people. My suggestions would be:

1) Change the number of guests to a maximum of 2 adults, and possibly one child.

2) Remove mention of pet-friendliness. (It is a high-rise apartment which requires animals to wear diapers). 

3) De-personalise the space. For instance, the bed has teddy-bear pillows and duvet cover. It looks like a child's bedroom. Guests will be adults who want a plain, neutral environment.

4) Your check-out is listed as 00:00 i.e. midnight. I presume you mean 12:00 mid-day. So change that.

5) Think of what your target market, i.e. a single traveller or a couple, are looking for. Then tailor the details of your listing e.g. 30 minutes by metro from the airport, and 25 minute walk for down-town etc.

Hope the above helps. Good luck. 

Hi sir ! Thank you for sharing your advice , I will follow what you say and improve my unit again ! I will change my pillow case to pure white and change carpet to a mature one . You are right my place is not for kids or too girly girly style . Thank you very much!