Payment

Vivek50
Level 1
Kolkata, IN

Payment

I would like to inform that being a host and that the guests Mr Pavel Poddar Checked In our Bungalow in Shantiniketan on 25.12.2019 and Checked Out on 27.12.2019, we have not received our due payment from airbnb till date which is really very surprising as we did not expect this sort of service from airbnb, I have sent several reminders requesting airbnb to send us our due payment to which nothing has been done from their end, I again request airbnb to please send us our due amount at your earliest, with regards, Vivek Kumar Gupta

2 Replies 2
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Vivek50  Have you tried to contact Airbnb via the phone? If not give them a call and ask them to solve this matter. 

India: 000 800 4405 103 (toll-free)

Vivek50
Level 1
Kolkata, IN

I have called the customer care department of airbnb and also messaged them several times requesting them to send our due payment which has not come to us till date which is really very shocking and surprising, airbnb has collected the entire payment from the guest but they have not sent our payment, I have spoken to the guests asking them if they could help me out in getting our payment from airbnb but they say that we would need to follow up with airbnb for our payments as they have paid the entire amount to airbnb, now why are we not getting our payment from airbnb I would be very grateful if anyone could pls help me out in this, with regards, Vivek Kumar Gupta