Payout Issues as German hosting in China

Oliver568
Level 2
Shanghai, China

Payout Issues as German hosting in China

Hello,

I have still 2 payouts pending from August, which I cannot get paid out.. because paypal is not accepted anymore for Airbnbs in China.

I am a German renting out my place in Shanghai sometimes. The support of Airbnb is NOT helpful, they asked to add alipay.. but I go to add payout methods it does not give me the option. So I added my German bank account, but still I did not get my money and the support is NOT helping!

How do I receive my money in EUR instead of CNY?

4 Replies 4
Rachel1963
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Good evening I am having tge same issue air b and b have stopped all my pay outs I wondered if you had resolved the issue

Kind regards Rachel 

Unfortunately I don't have any solution yet, I still did not get my payouts of over 1000 Euro for my Stays in August and I had already more than 5 different tickets with them, talking to their support now for over 2months!!! Also called them already 3 times and they assure they look into it but at the end cannot provide any solution at all. I think right now I will call them right now again.. just to yell at them.

I followed everything they said but nothing they told me to do worked until now.

WHAT IS THE ISSUE and WHY IS THERE NO SOLUTION?

I am really so angry, please someone HELP!

Monique dot price at grand Erie dot ca

we need to share our stories

many hosts all over the world are suddenly not receiving payouts

see skift article

on topic

we need to connect together to stop this

Monique dot price at grand Erie dot ca

no payouts

owe over $13,000

hosts everywhere are experiencing this

we need to share our stories to help stop this