Payout not received

Rosella17
Level 2
Sliema, Malta

Payout not received

I have not received payment for guests I hosted 2 weeks ago. I have called Airbnb several times and opened chats they tell me my account is being reviewed. My ID had been verified. I have been hosting for 10 years I never expected anything like this to happen in Airbnb. Has this happened to anyone else?

22 Replies 22
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Sudsrung0 

Thanks for giving @Rosella17  some support via this thread.

I just wanted to confirm that the bolded statement you’ve mentioned in your reply is categorically not true.  

I thought it might be worth adding this link to Airbnb’s Payments Terms of Service, which could provide some help to anyone currently unsure about why a payment hasn’t been released.  There can be a number of different reasons. It’s worth noting that each case will be individual, and when reading others' experiences, you’re only reading one side of the situation, without any nuance.

Once again, I can confirm that Rosella17’s case is already being looked into by the appropriate team

Thanks!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Jenny 

I have been told that in my case it’s a technical issue. It’s pretty straightforward. I’ve been hosting for 10 years and usually keep other calendars blocked preferring bookings from Airbnb! I’m quite shocked really that this happened especially disappointed by the attitude of those who were supposed to solve the problem.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rosella17 

Can I just check, is that after receiving contact after I passed your details over, or is the technical issue something you've been told previously?  At my side, it looks like the investigation is still ongoing and I'm waiting for an update - with it being chased again yesterday.

While it's against Community Center guidelines to share private conversations in public posts, if there's any specific incidents that you'd like to share via Private Message with relation to the attitude you mention receiving, please click on my user name to head to my profile and hit "send message" to let me know more detail.

Thanks!

Jenny

-----

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

This is the last message I received from Airbnb support. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rosella17 

Thanks for sharing that.  I did have to remove it as it's against Community Center guidelines to share private conversations, but I have saved it so that I can feed back about the service you received.

As I mentioned, I can confirm that the team I sent your details to are still working on things, so I'm hopeful that there's going to be a resolution.

I'll drop you a line if I hear anything helpful in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Jenny

-----

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Rosella17 

Any luck yet? I did send you a PM 

Hi

Yes they finally processed 2 payouts. I got the guest to call them got some help from @Jenny  and something worked. 
Thanks for your support.

Rosella

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rosella17 

Thanks for confirming that the payouts have been processed - I'm really glad they're with you now.

Jenny

-----