Pending Pay-out

Pending Pay-out

Hi! Does anyone experience pending pay-out? The account we have in Airbnb is under a public listed company, I already submitted the documents needed but the issue is still unresolved. They sent me a link where the said I need to update some details but the link is directing me in a wrong page. Whenever I ask, they keep sending me templated messages. It's been 2 weeks since I send the documents, so it's very frustrating. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Prime29 

There are many posts here in Airbnb Community Centre/ Center raising concerns about Airbnb's Tech problems and a lack of Airbnb Board / leaders human response  by putting their hands up and address these issues.

There are many IT problems caused through AI and the lack of Human beings to address these issues.

One has to question, if the repeated 'error pages' are caused through unsecure Customer Services computer systems, or those who work in there systems copy & pasting pages they know are going into endless loops to get KYC bonuses.

Have you had any links ending with 'stav"?

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Prime29 , I'm sorry to hear about this! What page is the link sending you to exactly and what's the page you were expecting to see?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Sybe,

I was expecting to be redirect where I can fill in the details they were requesting. But when I click the like it prompted "You're all set." Here's the link for reference;

https://www.airbnb.com/info-request

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Prime29 , 

Thanks for getting back to Sybe. I have asked the team to have a look again. Someone should reach out to you for asking further details.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika 

No one reach out to me on this issue. It's very frustrating as I am not receiving any response nor update on my issue. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Prime29 ,

Have you tried updating the required information again through the previous link you were sent in the Airbnb message thread?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines