Pending payment

Magdalena316
Level 2
Warsaw, Poland

Pending payment

I’m so frustrated. It’s been a few weeks since I’am trying to get my money from April. The status of the payment is pending and I have been reaching out to the support team many times. We have sent it to our specialized team. 
It’s almost 1k€ and I can’t get a proper assistance. 

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Magdalena316 ,

Welcome to the Community Center and I get that this must have been a frustrating experience for you.

Did you recently get any message to update your KYC information? I recommend that you have a look at this article to know about how to verify your Host account and check if it is up-to-date.

I will also be reaching out to dedicated teams if they can further advise about the pending payment. Would you mind sharing if it is a particular booking with pending status or is it overall funds?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Bhumika! 
There are two reservations that were in April and the money wasn’t released. 
mother amabasador told me it’s fir these reservations. Would you please check it on your end? 
best, Magdalena 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Magdalena316,

Thanks for sharing these details with us. I have removed the reservation numbers from your post. However, I have reached out to the team to seek assistance regarding these two reservations.

I will come back to you if I receive any response.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you!