Problem with transaction history function

Answered!
Veronique243
Level 3
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Problem with transaction history function

Hi. I'm trying to download the csv file of my transaction history which I need for statutory reporting. I've done this successfully a number of times in the past but currently when I download, the majority of fields are completely empty.  Is anyone else experiencing  this?

Thanks Veronique 

1 Best Answer
Veronique243
Level 3

Airbnb customer services rang me within 10 minutes and showed me a different route to downloading transaction data (albeit this route only allows 40 rows of data at a time). Apparently, there was an acknowledged problem with the more straightforward  route, so I was glad it wasn't just me being a numpty 🙂  Top marks to the speed  of customer  services' response.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Veronique243 , it's been a while since you posted. Did you manage to download the csv file successfully in the meantime? Let us know if you still need help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Veronique243
Level 3

Airbnb customer services rang me within 10 minutes and showed me a different route to downloading transaction data (albeit this route only allows 40 rows of data at a time). Apparently, there was an acknowledged problem with the more straightforward  route, so I was glad it wasn't just me being a numpty 🙂  Top marks to the speed  of customer  services' response.

Thanks for teaching me a new word - “numpty”!👍🏼

@Veronique243 Yep it changed Veronique. Its a good idea to check the dashboard and always read any up dates... H. 

I am having the same problem.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Amanda2542, Have you contacted the Support Team? >>Here's the link where you can do so.

Please keep us updated.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Make sure that you have the right dates in the field populated.

If you are looking at expected earnings, you need future dates. If completed payouts, you will need past dates.

Cheers,

Stay Local Vacation Rentals.

Thanks for  replying but it wasn't a date issue in this case. The standard  report was missing about 8 columns of data including booking start date and length of booking. Apparently they are looking into the problem but I haven't checked to see if it's been resolved yet.