Property Manager Hope Mills MC

Answered!

Property Manager Hope Mills MC

Hi

I currently have a house in Hope Mills NC, and I would like to find a great property manager that could help me run it in AirBnB.

Any recommendations or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alfonso419 ,

Hope you may get some recommendations elsewhere or through an internet search in the meantime.

If you still looking for leads, I would suggest you have a look at the Local Host Clubs through this link : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs. I am sure, there would be some local hosts who may be able to help with some tested recommendations.

Do keep us posted on how it progresses!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alfonso419 ,

Hope you may get some recommendations elsewhere or through an internet search in the meantime.

If you still looking for leads, I would suggest you have a look at the Local Host Clubs through this link : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs. I am sure, there would be some local hosts who may be able to help with some tested recommendations.

Do keep us posted on how it progresses!

-----

Hi Bhumika

Thank you very much for your answer. I just join local club host and I hope to get some advise.

Thanks,

alfonso

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Awesome @Alfonso419 ! Thank you so much for coming back and updating us!

Do keep us posted about the advise you get. It will surely help other Hosts searching for information from the same area.🌻

-----

@Alfonso419Only 3 month old in the business and now managing 11 properties, we really not getting much guests on airbnb compared to other platforms. However we are in South Africa, Pretoria just moving in to Durban for business expansion. Do contact me for knowledge sharing on *** whatsapp or email, we can post on different platforms and generate more revenues.

Regards,

Lawrence.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]