Remote Cohost needed Poconos and Catskills

Answered!
Caroline2376
Level 2
Cedarhurst, NY

Remote Cohost needed Poconos and Catskills

Hi All,

I have 2 homes that I own and have been managing A to Z with my wife.

We're looking for someone remote who will answer messages and occasional calls from guests. Also, we'll give you a list of local handymen, plumbers etc if an issue arises that you can contact. One property is in a HOA so a form with all guests names and addresses needs to be submitted. 

We're looking to pay hourly or some other reasonable amount.

This is completely remote.

Thanks, 

Dov and Caroline

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Caroline2376,

It has been a few days since your last post in our Community, so I wanted to check if you received any advice from our lovely members. Additionally, it might be a good idea to connect with fellow hosts in your area and discuss this topic with them. 👉Here is the link for you to explore the nearest Local Host Club in your area.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Caroline2376,

It has been a few days since your last post in our Community, so I wanted to check if you received any advice from our lovely members. Additionally, it might be a good idea to connect with fellow hosts in your area and discuss this topic with them. 👉Here is the link for you to explore the nearest Local Host Club in your area.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Dov and Caroline! 

I am Vanesa Mustaffa, I have been hosting since 2019 and I know how demanding can be this job,  I would love to help you co-hosting your listings if you are still interested! 

Please check my profile!

Thanks 

Hi @Mary5538 

Thanks for reaching out. How do your fees work? One of our listing required a rental form with all guest names be submitted.

Caroline 

Hi @Vanesa121 

Thanks for reaching out. How do your fees work? One of our listing required a rental form with all guest names be submitted.

Caroline 

Mary5538
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hello! I'm an experienced Airbnb super host with a passion for managing and co-hosting properties. I'm always available to help you with your listing and ensure that your guests have the best possible experience. Let's work together to take your Airbnb property to new heights! Contact me for any additional information. Thank you 🙂

Hi @Mary5538 

Caroline 

Hi Caroline, Thanks for your response. I just sent over a direct message.

Daija2
Level 1
Newburgh, NY

Good Afternoon, I am interested in the remote position if this is still available. My email is **. Thank you!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Taylor566
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

I am an experienced co-host, if you are still looking please feel free to reach out to me! I would be happy to help.  @Caroline2376 

Great. How do your rates work? @Taylor566 

Hi, would you consider cohosting for 2.5% of revenue for each booking. Emails and calls are minimal.

We can't answer calls or emails friday night or saturday so we need help but our listing and booking instructions are very thorough

Hello , I would be more than happy to discuss. I do not have set rates but am interested in discussing what you are looking for & we can go from there. Does that interest you? 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Your profile shows you have no experience as a host or cohost @Taylor566

Hello Helen, 

thank you for mentioning such. This is a new account I have created for my own personal business. I have many years of experience through cooperations & their short term rentals. I am more than happy to provide a resume to those that are interested in my service. Thank you!