Seeking Insights on Airbnb Short-Term Let License Application Process in Glasgow

Seeking Insights on Airbnb Short-Term Let License Application Process in Glasgow

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring the prospect of listing my property in the south side of Glasgow on Airbnb. Given the recent legislative changes requiring hosts to obtain a short-term let license, I am reaching out to seek insights from those who have navigated through this process.

If you have successfully obtained a short-term let license in Glasgow post-legislation, I would greatly appreciate any information or advice you could share regarding the application procedure and any specific nuances to be aware of. I have already reviewed the Glasgow City Council guidance, but some areas appear vague, and I am facing challenges in obtaining clarifications from the council.

Your firsthand experiences and guidance would be invaluable in ensuring a smooth and compliant process for my property listing. Please feel free to share any tips, challenges, or recommendations you may have encountered during your application.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from those who can provide valuable insights.

Best regards,

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Faraz20, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! It's great to have you here! 

Have you reached out to your Local Host Club? 

You may find that Hosts from your area in particular would be very knowledgable in this area. 

Let me know how you get on 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines