Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Setting up one Airbnb account for two different LLC - Hosting

Setting up one Airbnb account for two different LLC - Hosting

Hi Community,

I joined Airbnb as a host a month ago. I've been reading a lot on the Community Center and also on some other blogs I found on Google, but still I have an important question. 

The Situation:

I own two businesses (LLC).

Each LLC has a different EIN, Short Term Rentals Numbers (State Vacation Rental Dwelling License (DPBR), Business Tax Receipt, and Resort Tax Certificate) to comply with Florida, Miami-Dade and the City of Miami Beach authorities.

Each LLC owns a property.

What I have done so far:

I created two different listings, one for each property. Each listing has it own Short Term Rentals Numbers to comply with law and taxes. 

The two listings were created on the same account to simplified management and making it easier to keep track of bookings.

I've organized the payouts on settings for each LLC separately. Now, for each listing—since each property is under a different LLC—the payments are directed to the correct bank account.

The question:

Can I host both properties on my same airbnb account?
I'm asking this because on the account under "business details" you can only put one business information. You can't add both. 

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Maria

1 Reply 1

Hi @Maria22471,

Yes, you can host both properties under the same Airbnb account, but there are some considerations. You’ve already done a great job setting up separate listings and payouts for each LLC, which is key.

Regarding the "business details" section, since Airbnb only allows one set of business information per account, you might need to choose which LLC to list there. Alternatively, many hosts in similar situations opt for using a property management tool or external software to keep better track of multiple businesses while maintaining compliance with tax regulations.

It’s also helpful to research how other hosts managing multiple LLCs handle this setup, especially in compliance-heavy areas like Miami.