Super Host Ambassador Program

Answered!

Super Host Ambassador Program

Hello there. Has the initial booking amount changed in the superhost ambassador program? I read a statement that for the reservation amount that should be 50 usd, it should be 100 usd.

1 Best Answer
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rahsan1  as far as I’m aware it’s still $100 minimum for a qualifying reservation for us to receive a payout under the ambassador programme. I don’t believe it’s changed to $50. Where did you see that?

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rahsan1  as far as I’m aware it’s still $100 minimum for a qualifying reservation for us to receive a payout under the ambassador programme. I don’t believe it’s changed to $50. Where did you see that?

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rahsan1,

Thanks for sharing.  It does appear that the reservation amount is now $50 USD.

For anyone who doesn't read Turkish, almost off of Airbnb's site pages are numbered the same, and the only difference is the country's domain in the URL.  For example, all I did to see the US version of the shared link was remove ".tr" so the domain was ".com", and the US English version of the page came up.  This change works for practically all of the languages that Airbnb publishes.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

Hello @Debra300 . I'm really glad you made this statement for the folks in the Community Group. I couldn't notice it because the application looked Turkish to me. Thank you so much 🙏🥰🌸

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Rahsan1,

My father was in the US Air Force when I was a very small child and we live in Incirlik.  Turkish was one of my first languages, and we had a Turkish woman named Selma as our next-door neighbor when we moved back to the US, but she only wanted to speak English.  This was during the time when immigrants really tried to blend into the dominant culture instead of enrich it with their own customs and language.  So, I lost my Turkish tongue.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Wow you sound like you've had an interesting life @Debra300 😁

🌸🥰

Hello @Debra300 .  I am very sorry for you, but if you want, you can learn Turkish again. Turkish is an easy language. You can practice in your spare time.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Rahsan1  @Debra300 

That’s great news then!

@Paul1255 🙏🌸