What hosts are saying?

What hosts are saying?

"What hosts are saying?" is a request for information about the opinions, statements, or perspectives being expressed by hosts, who could be individuals or groups of people that are hosting an event, a show, or a gathering. This question implies that there is a conversation or discourse happening, and someone is curious about the content of what the hosts are discussing. Depending on the context, the question could be referring to hosts of a specific event or program, or it could be more general, such as inquiring about the views or comments of hosts in a particular industry or field. The answer to this question would require information about the specific hosts and the context in which they are speaking

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Topbosdomino0

Welcome to the Community Center!

I've created a separate topic for your question as it didn't fit in the topic about the Green Community Collage that it was previously in. Also, this way your post will be more visible to the members of the community. 

I am not sure if I am understanding your question correctly, but I am assuming you are referring to the homepage? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen