What Hosts are saying

I currently have a unit in Florida and am thinking abut buying a unit along the Alabama Gulf Coast. Other than spending a night in Gulf Shores about 25-30 years ago, I know nothing abut the area. I am interested in learning about the vacation rental env... Latest reply by Amanda2549
    Most of my bookings automatically remit the "TOT" (Transient Occupancy Tax), paying directly to the county. However some, maybe 1/10, are labeled as "Pass Through TOT" and don't get paid to the county. Why? This becomes a massive headache because then I ... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hello, I started my Airbnb business in Ho Chi Minh City, and it's been running for three months. The occupancy rate is close to 90%, and I've achieved Superhost status. However, I haven't made any profit at the price point I desired. I'm wondering if I sh... Latest reply by Joy1467
    I recently had a bad experience with airbnb and wondering how I can leave an hints review without receiving unfair retaliation. I’ve read that you can write a review timed to the minute on when the 14 day period ends, so that the other person will miss t... Latest reply by Kia272