What Hosts are saying

Unfortunately just heard that short-term rentals of whole properties are no longer allowed. Short-term rentals for a single suite in your own home or carriage house on your own property will be permitted. AirBnb will now be required to give information t... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello lovely people around the world, My name is Victoria B. I am 22 years old and I currently live in the great big city of NY☺️. I’m interested in becoming a Co- host to learn more about the industry so I can most likely become a host myself. I just h... Latest reply by Paula
    I am writing to express my frustration with Airbnb "support" and its so-called "dedicated support" for super hosts. I've been hosting for two years now, and on occasion have had issues where I needed to contact support involving damage caused by guests. I... Latest reply by Bhumika
    The dearsouthafrica - tourism-green-paper has come to my attention, and I believe it is important to make all South African Airbnb hosts aware of what the South African government proposes, and give them the opportunity to respond to the proposed tourism ... Latest reply by Renate223
    Beginning of October 2023, Payoneer sent me an email and said it failed to send money to my company's bank account. My company's bank account was working just fine before that. I reached out to Airbnb support team and they told me the same thing each time... Latest reply by Breanna
    Hey all! I want to know how to pay the Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee to the goverment. I already collected the first Tourism Dirham Fee I'm trying to figured out how to pay it trough the Holiday Homes platform but I can't find the way. Latest reply by Breanna