What Hosts are saying

for example i have 130 meters apt. i pay 40 nis a meter it's about 5200 nis a year/the city decided that anybody hosting for pay will pay 124.90 a meter for the whole apt. not only for the room which will bring it in my case to about 16000 nis a yearI... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi all, Me and my partner are in the process of buying a new house which we are looking at renting out a part of it.The proerty is spread over 3 floors and is being sold as a 5 bedroom house on the deeds for the 3 storey house on 1 plot of land. The whole... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    This month I received a letter from my Township (Meridian, Michigan) stating that it has come to their attention that our property is being used as a rental dwelling. As we only rent out a room, it doesn't appear to me that I meet the "qualifications" as ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I've been asking Airbnb support team to locate my refund amount from like a month. It hasn't reflected in my account yet. Moreover Airbnb support is of no use. They are closing my ticket again and again. Trust me if Airbnb dosen't locate my fund soon I'll... Latest reply by Nancy1774