What Hosts are saying

Airbnb has not given me a payout for a month. In that time there have been 15 reservations totaling $11,570. They have not given any explanation at all, other than “we’re looking into it” followed by silence. When I follow up, there is someone new working... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, I am fighting now with Airbnb for 6 Months to get my missing payments from August 2021, now it is almost April 2022! I was forward countless times to payment department, even the engineering department etc. no solution. I also posted it on reddit u... Latest reply by Maria16248
    Hello, Today I talked to my insurance company about adding any coverage that would be needed to operate, and was unpleasantly surprised to find out that if I do AirBnB, They Will Not Cover Me At All. I received another quote from Intact Insurance for a he... Latest reply by M199
    I have stopped renting out a property where the last guest left early because of an issue. I sent a refund to the guest for the nights not stayed, but because Airbnb only deducts refunds from future payouts, the amount of the refund is sitting in "future ... Latest reply by Emiel1

VAT

I am a citizen of the US, living in the US and I booked a US property. I used a uS credit card with a US billing address and paid in US dollars. When the complete charge processed, I noticed I was charged UK VAT. This is a fraudulent charge, you cannot ... Latest reply by Catherine2936
    Has anyone experience getting one's own home (PPR) insured while doing AirBnB for the permitted 90 days per year when one is away from the property? I'm hitting a brick wall trying to get cover - even the brokers who allegedly offer this come back with va...