What Hosts are saying

I have instant booking enabled and I require that guests have a profile photo. Yesterday, the guest instant booked without it. Airbnb says I can cancel penalty-free by myself but it will count as one of 3 penalty-free cancelations.Why?Those 3 cancelations... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have had my chalet to rent with Airbnb since 2020.I have always been paid up until 1st August 2022;Since then I have not been paid.My bank details have never changed. My website designer also created the Airbnb account.They say he is still the account o... Latest reply by George1817
    Hi Guys, Maybe this is not only for me, but I have requested my TAX number to be amended for Airbnb activities, and whenever I am adding it here, Airbnb constantly rejects it. what could be the reason? Thanks, Ben Latest reply by John-Gately0
    I just had a group young people,Their ticket only 4 person but they got caught by us (Cam and in person).so i sent extra charge request.They send me $5 dollars with bad language and they left me review( I havnt see it yet but I pretty sure wont be good)It... Latest reply by Grace851