What Hosts are saying

Hi I’m co host to 3 cabins in Hereford United Kingdom. A guest booked one of our cabins and was arriving the same day. I had to cancel the booking as we had some issues with that particular cabin. How do I go about sending a refund for the full amount?... Latest reply by Helen3
    Received a notice that city of round rock, tx had used an analytics firm to discover “hotels” operating in the city. I was unaware Airbnb qualifies as a hotel. I promptly paid the 9% I owed the city. I was terribly disappointed in AirBNB. The company shou... Latest reply by Lawrence222
    HiJust wondered if a host should contact an ex guest to ask them to review. I have possibly been lucky 99 per cent just review me. But recently this year I have had 3 which haven't left a message at all. I don't think any where amiss, I was contacted b... Latest reply by Christine3048
    The website states they guarantee a secure site but there has been issues with the site not screening guests like they say they do. One guest decided to not check out till the day after, I requested payment, had to keep calling talking to customer service... Latest reply by Marilyn501