What Hosts are saying

Hi thereId be really grateful for any advice. I have an Airbnb and a guest has contacted me re: a discount for a long stay. I have smart pricing off and base price set to 75$ per night. Long stay discount is turned off. It is a single guest. When ... Latest reply by Vivienne81
    My guests left a day early and, as a courtesy, I offered a partial refund on the last night. I cannot find the option to send/receive funds on his booking details. Is this because the booking has ended? He lives in France and doesn’t use PayPal so I canno... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hello! We finally finished our first cabin on our 8 acre homestead near Lake Hartwell. It was a labor of love. A day after going online we got our first Instant Booking for 7/2-4. The guest has no profile, no picture, and has no reviews, member since 2020... Latest reply by Jonah42
    Hi everyone. Airbnb have stopped my payouts with no warning. It has been weeks. Contacting them has brought no joy. They know nothing and they will get back to me some day.What should I do? Has it happened to others? Did the matter eventually get re... Latest reply by Quincy