What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am waiting my payment. From 12 June many people check in and check out and 2015€ waiting my payment in Airbnb. I can not understand why they keep and blocked my payout. İf some friends can help I will be glad. Thanks. AIRBNB support always givi... Latest reply by Tayfun12
    I made my 5th reservation today on the site. However about 2 hours after I get an increase booking price thing from the host. I declined because she was $150+ more for 3 nights and claimed airbnb had the wrong price for her summer rates. When I decl... Latest reply by Susan4722
    Hi, As you probably know, airbnb announced that they would start collecting taxes as of July 1st. The first email I received explained that they would wether you have taxes numbers registered or not. Then when you go on their site, it says that they will ... Latest reply by Emilie
    Who in the world knows how to fill out the W-9 in which ABB will accept?? I have tried a ton of different scenarios and it will NOT let me submit any of them. VRBO was easier. I have called CS and they were no help at all. The send me an article about... Latest reply by Thu832