What Hosts are saying

BI

Hello!I am a newbie in hosting without any guests yet.I am having a problem in the pricing. I am setting up pricing ($750/month), but when searched as a traveller, a much much lower price ($12) is being shown.I don't know how to edit it anymore.Pls help!T... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have a home that sleeps 10 and when I have 7 or more it takes a full 4 hours to clean it. But if I have 6 or less I can clean it in 3 hours. I have cleaning fee set at $75 . Is there a way to set it at $100 if I have 7 or more but keep it at $75 for sm... Latest reply by Anonymous
     Yesterday evening myself and fellow hosts from the London home sharing club @Rossana3 and @Ronda4 met up with some of the community team from the Airbnb office @Tytti1 Alvaro, Natasha and Rebecca, to do a street and park clean-up around the office as ... Latest reply by Helen427
    • EA6B98A0-B891-456D-A2FC-7B52AE91171C.jpeg
    Hosts asking me what is the name of my employer. So acting accordingly with the law seems to be suspicious ? I provide the name of my employer but I must tell people that this information is confidential.I am totally off grid ? Thanks for you thoughts and... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi to all the hosts in Toronto! I’m debating if I should list on Airbnb or MLS for a short term lease of my parents house which is currently vacant. The place is a big detached house near Northyork center. Airbnb definitely gives me more flexibility but I... Latest reply by Warren200