What Hosts are saying

My Name is Ravi from Tourbook. By some technical problem we did not get option for set per one person price.We got one request from guest Bhavik who want to book that for 6 guest which means total rent will be x amount *6Help me with setting price for per... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I love hosting on Airbnb but would like to suggest a new FEE option for hosts - one whereby I can label the fee myself and choose the fee calculation based on (1) per reservation (2) % of booking or (3) per night. At the moment all fees are prepopulated a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello from snowie Alberta, CANADA. So sad we can’t travel to our property in Playa del Carmen without consequences. Recently I received notification that rental platforms such as AIRBNB require an RFC #. We have owned this property for over 6 years and ...
    Our apartment has been empty for months because of COVID. I live in Melbourne, Australia, where we /just/ came out of a 112 day lockdown. Interstate travel was (and is) banned, and even local Melbournians were forbidden to be out without a valid reason. ... Latest reply by Helen3