What Hosts are saying

Hi,I'd like to buy a house in Elk Grove and list for short-term rent with Airbnb,please help to educate me:how's the rental market in Elk Grove ? for ex. how many nights you can rent out in a week ?should I buy the house or condo/townhouse ? which one is ...
    An AirBnB agent I spoke to about refunding someone is told I need to refund money from where the money is in escrow outside of Air. The agent doesn't know that refunds don't come from where I escrow my rental funds prior to moving them to my bank account... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone on here can throw some light on the difference in payment amounts? I have a guest coming from England, ( I am in Scotland) her stay for 2 nights will give me £74 after fees which is stated, but the payout amount is readin...
    I'm new to Airbnb and see a fair amount of posts about late payout by Airbnb (two weeks to even a month later, no payment). I'm wondering how long other hosts typically have waited for payment. My payout method is a checking account so I understand that t... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Hello friends, I need your help and guidance in receiving a payout. This pertains to a reservation in November, 2019. I have sent messages to Airbnb without a response. Perhaps I'm contacting the wrong people or messaging a wrong address.Who should I be c... Latest reply by YogyaandNitin0
    I am a new Airbnb host and I need to learn more about using the website. For example, I have 2 free tickets to a 3 day event that is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks. What is the best way to advertise that the tickets would be included if someone booked during ...
    I am writting regarding reservation from 14th Jan to 19th Jan confirmation code HMAPJ8S8NSwhen I will get payment for this reservation?it’s says pay pal within 1 bussines day.And it’s always been like that.Why is taking so long payment for this reservatio...