What Hosts are saying

I find it ridiculous that I am not able to automatically charge a pet fee for non-assistance dogs. On HomeAway this is done automatically without faffing about apologising to the booking guest about how the AirBnB site is user-unfriendly and I will have t... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Up to now I have always received the payments for my guest the second day of their stay. But this time as a new SuperHost my guest says she has transferred money for her stay but the money does not arrive from Airbnb on my PayPal account yet. What could t... Latest reply by Traci45
    Hello, it is like the 4th year in a row that I’m dealing with this same problem, when a big music festival that’s in my city set the dates (November), I turn the prices high for the festival which is in March so I can give priority for long stays (1 year,...
    Hi everyone!So I'm hosting a basement studio with en-suite bathroom and it has a seating area (2 chairs and a coffee table). Would the seating area count as private living room? TIAairbnb.com/h/khal Latest reply by Khalid51
    I have a long term reservation going on the second month. Reservation began on 11/14/19. Payouts are due on the 15th of each month. This is the second time guest is late paying. As a result, I receive an email from Airbnb stating that this reservation... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi This is Buddhi from Ella mount view guest inn. I have created new ddeluxe family room. I want to add price for this room as follows.2 guests b/b $90Extra guest $25Can stay 6 guests in this room. That meant cost for 6 guests $190.Please help me to add... Latest reply by Roberta2
    I received an email from Airbnb saying payment would be in my accounts on the 26th January baring any weekend or public holidays. As this date was a Thursday I figured I would see the money in my account on the Friday at least. Four days later still noth... Latest reply by Zsuzsanna17