What Hosts are saying

airbnb says payout to this account and estimated arrival of payout this date.. and until now i dont even received any... how we can assure with this if the payment will go thru airbnb before in our account. Latest reply by Roberta2
    Just wondering if anyone of you had an experience not getting paid by Airbnb? I’ve followed up , and called several times but the reply I get is due to technical issues. It’s already 2 months since the guests checked out (31 December 2019) and I haven’t r... Latest reply by Helen427
    This is a first. To date: A full 2 week delay in payout. $900. I have confirmed that the guest paid Airbnb. Not sure when I will see this and wondering about future payouts. Would love some reassurance.
    I'm the Host of Muong Thanh Luxery Apartment. I have a booking [reference hidden]. Reservation from 11-13 Feb. by ****, cost 1,134,900 VND. I have not received the payouts *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Ce... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have listed my condo for just over $5000 a month. Someone just rented, but the total payout was for $342.00 including cleaning fee. I had to cancel the reservation. I have checked & rechecked my listing. How did this happen? I can’t find the error & now... Latest reply by Lizzie