calendar syncing

Claire1614
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

calendar syncing

Hi,

I currently have my Airbnb calendar syncing with Booking.com and Holiday lettings. It has all been working fine, up until yesterday. I received a booking on Booking.com, but it is still not showing on my Airbnb calendar. I have tried several times clicking on the manual sync button but i keep receiving an error message. I have tried trying to export the booking.com calendar again, in case there is a glitch with the link, but no change. The error message reads, 'error performing request, please try again.' I have contacted the support centre, but they told me it must be working both ways as the booking was registering on my booking.com calendar...but that doesn't make any sense, as the booking was made on booking.com, so of course it is registering on my booking.com calender. 

Has anyone any suggestions, as I'm finding it a little frustrating - up until now I have been relying heavily on the automatic syncing, rather than having to manage putting in the dates to other calendars manually.

Thanks,

Claire

21 Replies 21
Dean773
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

It looks like the sync is working again, FYI.  It would be great do know the root cause, and to be assured this cannot happen again... 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hey all @Stacey114 @Courtney172 @Stevan23 @Andrew2629 @Darko66 @Aunda4 

Since @Dean773 mentioned the sync is working again for them, is this working now for you all as well? I'm happy to send this to the team if you still need help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yes,  it's fixed! Thank you! That was a long 2 days, makes you really appreciate the calendar sync!

Stacey114
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

Sync is fixed however because I snoozed my listing when I tried to re-sync it to avoid double-booking now it is not visible in search going on two days.  Support does not know how to fix it.  said all is in good standing.  

John6123
Level 2
Harlosh, United Kingdom

Hi

Same here with my listing , Booking.com calendar will not sync with AirBnB and this is after trying manually lots of times and the helpdesk suggesting I delete and try re-importing , turning off Instant Book etc.

I have eventually snoozed my listing to avoid double bookings as its not possible to constantly check for bookings and block of the dates manually.

The helpdesk gave a rather strange reply saying that they were going to have to close the conversation to elevate this case and i was not to reply to his last message as it would re-open the case?

I am starting to think there is a major flaw with the software and to be honest we get very little bookings with AirBnB as it is , it might be easier to just de-list completely as that is a week that has gone by and nothing re-solved

Moud1
Level 2
Tetouan, Morocco

Same issue here

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Claire1614 

I just checking my Booking account I had to reload Airbnb calendar,