not paid for an experience we hosted

Nancy1651
Level 2
Spearfish, SD

not paid for an experience we hosted

It's been over a month & I have yet to be paid the $160.00 for an experience. The guest has left a great review & sent me the receipt showing her payment out of her account.  The payment amount shows up in my "upcoming" payments list in the insights, but that's been over 30 days ago now. We have called support, and had numerous emails with a very generic, cut & paste response. I just want to be paid for the event we have already provided. As of now, we have removed all our experience events until such time as the funds transfer from Airbnb to our account. We have had no issues at all with the listing of our rental, just this. What the heck is the difference? The banking info is exactly the same. Last email says this a tech issue ~ with NO competed payment date in sight. Any advice?

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This a community for hosts and guests so we can't help with issues around payment for those offering experiences I'm afraid. My advice would be to give Airbnb a call @Nancy1651 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Nancy1651 
This CC forum is full of similar complaints about Payments - use the search box to find them.

You may also like to raise your concerns with your Financial Ombudsman and similar types of organizations so they to are aware of it.

It's overdue that ABB rectified the dysfunctional  rear end of there Payments system.