14 years old additional guest

Danilo140
Level 1
Heilbronn, Germany

14 years old additional guest

Hi guys,

I just got a request from a grandpa he wants to book  one of my room with his 14 years old grand daughter. In this room I provide one double bed. 

I have two questions: 

1: With one bed shall I take both of them as guest? If Yes then,

2: Will additional guest fee applicable on the secind 14 years old guest?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks

Danilo

3 Replies 3
David6
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Ok, does this grandpa have good reviews and is he who he seems? I shouldn’t think the worst, but hey, 5 yrs of hosting does things to the mind...

If so, yes it’s a 2 guest booking. If you charge for 2nd guest - stated in your listing - then this is applicable. 

I often set set up the double bed like this for 2 people (non couple) . This is from a listing In Prague that I stayed in - loved this idea as we often have 2 friends sharing a double bed. We offer them this option. B771C1E1-18C3-4CEA-BCE5-1C12199B3D72.jpeg

@Danilo140 

You could double check with 'grandpa' that he understands there is only 1 bed, and also inform him of the additional guest fee for the 2nd guest. 

@David6 

Actually that is how my parents have always slept, and how Henry and I sleep as well 🙂 Having your own blanket/duvet really improves quality of sleep even when you are sharing a bed. 

Julie143
Level 10
Princeton, NJ

Don’t like the sound of that. 

Even if they are really related, it just seems odd. Who would want to do that at age 14? Not me.

Can’t he find a place with two singles? Or an air mattress?