AIR BNB REFUND

Kudzie0
Level 1
Harare, Zimbabwe

AIR BNB REFUND

Good Day,i wanted to find out i had a guest i hosted some time back the payment was made to my paypal,however my paypal account has now been deactivated and i have to refund the funds.If i refund the funds back to air bnb will it go back to the guests account or will it reflect in my account.And can i get that payment sent to the bank account that i have put on payout preference .

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kudzie0

You don't give enough information - how do you intend to refund the guest or AirBnB - via a bank account or through a new Paypal account. 

You also talk about a payment being sent to the bank account that you have on your payout preference? I have no idea what you mean.

I think you will need to rephrase the question so that other hosts can give some suggestions. Also include the reasons for giving a refund (partial or full?)

My gut feeling is that as you have removed payment facilities you will need to find a way of refunding the guest directly yourself. If you do, beware of the risk of the guest also making a claim via AirBnB and being refunded twice.