Abnb not recognizing review

Amy38
Level 10
Nashville, TN

Abnb not recognizing review

OK...guest left, wrote review...I was notified and wrote a review of them and submitted it....the problem is it still doesnt appear.  I have submitted it 3 times on 2 different computers and it seems to be lost in lala land.   I have tweeted Abnb and no response.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Amy38 Be a little patient,sometimes even when both you and your guest have already submitted your reviews they do not appear at once.I went throught a similar situation once and needed to wait for a few more days before the reivews went public.It usually will not take more that 14days.Good luck and happy hosting!!!

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0  Thanks, O.  Here it has always been pretty immediate.  A computer thing like this should not take any time at all. 

@Amy38 The pleasure is all mine!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Amy38   The last review I submitted, a week ago, which was on day 13 after check-out, has not appeared. Like you, I've never experienced this before- they have always appeared immediately on day 14 or 15 or as soon a I and my guest have both submitted. Looks like airbnb has another tech issue.