Account access is limited until you complete verification

Ping24
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

Account access is limited until you complete verification

I have provided my Photo ID and SSN number for nearly 2 weeks. but my account still can't be verificatied.  I have contacted airbnb for several times. They said they can't solve my problem and promise me to forward this issue everytime. And after i waiting for several days, no one contact me except once. But my problem is still there. I chosed severay houses for my trip. But i can't pay for them. They are still pending for more than 1 week. I can't book the houses and the hosts can't get the money. this is realy annoying. And a guy from airbnb even ask me to provide my bank account number today. I don't know why the verification of my account needs bank account number

I don't know when they will solve my problem. and my trip is coming soon. Now I am looking for other options for my trip.

3 Replies 3
Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Ping24  This forum is only for Airbnb guests and hosts to share experience and get suggestions from one another. There are no Airbnb customer support here.

You have to contact Airbnb support through Airbnb mobile app or website.

just one suggestions for you, you may find some hosts who don’t require government ID verification for booking. You could get booked from those hosts,

I see. Thank you so much.

Hi @Alice595 although this is not customer support, you can still ask questions and get help. It is actually encouraged.