Adding a Jacuzzi

Stamatis4
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Adding a Jacuzzi

Hello.  I would like to ask for your help in something. I am thinking of adding a Jacuzzi for next year in my Cycladic holiday home in a Greek island.

Do you have any experience on how much will it increase my bookings or the rates?

Do the older people or families prefer it?
Is it a good investment?
Thank you in advance for your replies.

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Kalispera @Stamatis4 

Welcome to ABB CC

Have you searched listings with jacuzzi's in your beautiful country of Greece to see what feedback other Hosts who have them have had written in there Reviews?

Or at photographs in there Listings?

If you use related keywords in the searchbox here in CC you may find others who have them and discussions about them.

To be honest a jacuzzi to soak in right now would be wonderful as it's a bit chilly tonight here in New Zealand!

All the Best

Central To All Home & Location, Auckland, New Zealand

Kalispera Helen and thank you for your reply. The house is located on the beautiful island of Andros. Believe me no one else has a Jacuzzi in the island, except some very expensive villas which have pools and jacuzzi (but the host more that 12 people). It might sound weird, but it is true.

My house has two bedrooms and it is like a huge apartment with a great sea view. My guests range from pensioners to families of up to 5 people. It is not a very expensive island, like Santorini or Mykonos and never was very touristic except for the last two years, where we had a 30% growth in tourism. 

So I am thinking of be ahead of the competition if you know what I mean:):):)

We have 37 degrees C so a cold Jacuzzi would be a good option for me at the moment. Hahahahaha.