Level 1
Dallas, TX

AirBnB plus

Hello. How do I apply for AirBnB plus?

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jordan361  Suggest you do a search on these forums for posts on Plus- there are many. Most hosts haven't been pleased- you lose control of your listing- Airbnb writes the listing description, Airbnb sends a photographer who won't highlight the things you want them to (one host said the photographer wouldn't even shoot the pool, one of their most important features), you are stuck with the photos they want you to use, Airbnb makes you change a myriad of things regarding the decor of your place, turning it into some soulless generic cookie cutter place, they make hosts spend a ton of money complying with these ridiculous requirements, and many hosts who tried it said it didn't lead to more bookings, in fact their bookings often simply dried up.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Search this group you might change your mind about it, Im one of the people where they didn't even photograph the pool, they own the photo's you cannot use them or rearrange them you are stuck with them.

They give you a list of fix's that they want you to do and I was not impressed by the 2 muppets they sent totally unprofessional they had no Airbnb ID's no business cards they could have been anyone,

So we just dropped it, 

My apartment is a 5 star complex 7 month old and I do know another owner who went ahead with + it has made no difference to his bookings and he feels the guest are more demanding because they booked a Plus property