AirBnB's calendar needs improvement

Alan-and-Angie0
Level 2
Bowmanville, Canada

AirBnB's calendar needs improvement

A calendar is the most important part of maintaining a schedule of bookings. I have to maintain my own calender(on paper) to keep an adequate record of my schedule. I don't see why AirBnb can't be upgraded to allow me to make notes on their system/s calendar.  Also, another annoying thing is that pre-approvals are not shown. Why not?  I pre-approved a guest from my tablet's app. My wife, an hour later at home, didn't know anything about the pre-approval and nothing showed on the calendar.  She decided to block out the day as unavailable.  The same applies to cancellations. A cancellation should be noted as a comment on the calendar simply as a reminder.  This too happened to us.  I got the cancellation meanwhile my wife spent the whole morning cleaning the apartment in readiness for the new person.  If the cancellation showed on the calender she would have noticed and could have saved herself the trouble.

1 Reply 1
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Alan-and-Angie0 

When you pre-approve a guest you have the option to block the dates or not block the dates.

You should have the private note section on your calender to share info.

Untitled1.jpg