Airbnb Signage

Answered!
Mark149
Level 2
Barrie, Canada

Airbnb Signage

Hello Fellow Hosts!

where does one get Airbnb Signage? A driveway marker, Door identification as so on?

thank you and best regards

Mark

Barrie Ontario CA

1 Best Answer

For safety and security reasons I'm not sure that I would want a drive-way marker that the general public can see. May make your house more of a target for thieves or ill-will people. 

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

I just can't see how letting passers by know that your home is likely to be MORE occupied than with just the owners makes it more of a target.

Hi All,

I was just thinking about a sticker identifying us as Airbnb for guests etc.  I feel the Benefits outweigh the negative in my situation.  Just Google “Airbnb stickers” if you want to buy them on your own.  

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Mark149

You’ll have random people coming to your door trying to operate outside of Airbnb, while Airbnb offer little or no protection for you or your Home at least you'll have a paper trail of the booking transaction.

You'll have situations like, I’ll give you half the cash now and half when I’m leaving, of course they’ll be well gone before they give you the balance.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Guests-throw-a-30-people-party-and-sabotage-my-home-and-i-g...

Ally12
Level 4
Phoenix, AZ

I have a lot of street traffic and would like signage.  I didn't see any posts here about Airbnb having an issue with that....any comments?