Airbnb cancels reservation?

Airbnb cancels reservation?

Has anyone else had this issue. On one day two weird things suddenly happened with our account. One of our upcoming reservations was canceled and another guest was sent a $800 discount. We did not initiate either of these. They both looking like they are coming from us but they are not. We also can't click on any of the links to see what we apparently sent. I have been working with airbnb but they keep telling me that we did both of those things which we did not. It's very odd and frustrating. I feel like I'm not actually talking to a real person in "customer service" but a bot that keeps telling me the same thing. I wonder if it was a glitch in their system or if someone got into our account. I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

has your account been hacked @Karin1996 

I'm not sure. We have changed all of our passwords. Airbnb keeps telling me that the account has not been compromised but they won't answer the question what time were these sent and from what computer. I'm so frustrated with airbnb. They just keep telling me that I did this. Aye. 

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Karin1996 someone posted here about their account being hijacked. The "bad guys" added themselves through the teams option. Make sure to take a look there