Airbnb compensation for making a mistake, cannot find the money and want to book a vacation

Julie76
Level 1
Township of Radnor, PA

Airbnb compensation for making a mistake, cannot find the money and want to book a vacation

I was offered a travel credit when airbnb made a mistake on a trip. So all the money I paid to stay in South Beach (but was not able to use) along with some amount they added (I think $90 in addition) was supposed to be available for my use. I just booked a place but wanted to pay for it with the credit, but do not see it anywhere. It did show up originally when they first asked me if I would like to do this option. Also do not see any messages from them on this issue either. Anybody know how to speak to a human and find out? 

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Julie76,

Check out the Community Help Guides in my signature below an you will find a Help Guide on contacting Airbnb.

It may be though in the payment screen where it says coupon in the screenshot below.

coupon.png

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Yes I looked there but is said $0. I wonder if they put the money on my airbnb mastercard debit, but I dont think so?? 

no I don't think they credit the card bc I just got a message to use my credit but I can't find it either.  I just want to see the amount and the date it expired, I'm not booking a place right now, I just want to see the expiration date and amount