Airbnb site issues?

Andrew2460
Level 1
Cumming, GA

Airbnb site issues?

I seem to be having a hard time posting here and I'm not able to list my house since I can't get past "where is your place located?" I've tried three different browsers and my phone, all I get are three blinking dots regardless of what address I type.

3 Replies 3
Andrew2460
Level 1
Cumming, GA

I’ve now tried 5 different web browsers, two different internet connections and two different devices. Am I the only one not able to get past entering the address for a listing? What am I doing wrong?

Not only that, but every time I post to the message board here I get an error like this the first time I hit post. 

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  •  
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 37FF74E2.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Andrew2460 

You are better calling Airbnb and reporting this. You are posting in a community of hosts and guests and we can't help with Airbnb related technical issues I'm afraid .

Thank you for the response, would you happen to know where I should look to find that number? I’ve been searching through the help section and I wouldn't be surprised if it was buried somewhere.