Auto-instructions for arrival and multiple host contact

Robin36
Level 2
Walla Walla, WA

Auto-instructions for arrival and multiple host contact

Hello.

We have a lock box with a key for guests to access upon arrival.  Is there a way to auto-send instructions on how to access the box about 24 hours prior to arrival?  As the code will change month to month, I am trying to find a way to keep the information static without having to manually send instructions each time.

Also, is there a way to split out host and traveler profiles?  And can we add host contact info for more than one person?  Both me and my husband require notifying as we both travel and each person will have responsiblity for correspondance.

Thanks,

Robin

2 Replies 2

I would like a standard replied response back to the accepted guests on how they gain access to the property.

Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

You should create a "saved message"and send it manually upon a confirmed reservation. 

Both your husband and you can download airbnb app and you will get the same notices, respond when the other person is delaying. We sign our name on the bottom of each message, that way at least we know who answered what. In alternative, your husband can create  a profile, and you invite him through your listing to be a co-host. 

No, you cannot split your traveler and hosting profile, it'll be visible to future hosts that you are also a host. Your husband can create his own profile and just use that one for traveling.