Vienna, Austria

Avoid mixing languages

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alija0,

Welcome to the Community Center. It is great to see you have posted here in the CC.

I just wondered if you could expand on this title and provide a little more information on you discussion here, it will then make it easier to get involved. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

The point is it would be nice to have my English presentation of my property in English language. The same would be in German because for the time being I we decided to have presentation of our property in two languages.

In order to have the same/similar message/text in both languages we open 2 Tabs, one in English and the other one in German, and put the answers/text in accordance with Airbnb questionair. 

One frame in English Presentation, for example,  was written in German and we translate it and put in English. We do the same in all frames where we find German in English Presentation and believe that's it. We go afterwards to the Tab with German presentation and find the English Text we just put in the Tab with English presentation.

It looks like the fields/frames for text for English and for German are the same. 

Changing language at the bottom of the Airbnb page does not separate the input frames/space for 2 languages.

Hope it's clear!

Thank in advance for your efforts Lizzie

Best regards

alija